The health and well-being of our staff and guests is extremely important to Kacaba Vineyards. We are monitoring updates from Public Health Ontario and Health Canada on the COVID-19 situation. We want to ensure you that we are taking all recommended precautions, including keeping all areas of Kacaba Vineyards Winery clean and sanitized. Our tasting room remains open. If you have any symptoms or are not feel well, may we suggest that you use our online facilitates or call us in order that we may serve you.
Kacaba Vineyards recognizes the severity of COVID-19 and endeavours to do do everything necessary to prevent its spread.
- Debit/credit terminals are disinfected before and after each use.
- All glassware is washed at high temperature utilizing a commercial dishwasher, industrial soap and a drying aid. We are not polishing glassware in order to minimize handling of stemware.
- If requested, disposable gloves can be worn when serving wine, food and providing general customer service. Our employees regularly wash and sanitize their hands.
- Kacaba staff will greet you with the same level of hospitality but will refrain from shaking hands or having any physical contact.
- Please note Kacaba Vineyards has enhanced our already careful sanitizing and cleaning measures and are implementing them repeatedly.
- All Kacaba Vineyards staff has been instructed to stay home if they have recently travelled outside of Ontario and or suspect that they might have come in contact with COVID-19.